Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sicky week!

Hello Pals,

Hope you are all well. A very late blog this week, and not much to report. I have simply been too busy. I had to take some time off from work to sort things out here at home and I am now exhausted. It's been a tough week. Everyone at home has been ill. First it was the big humans, so  I had to look after the mini human and keep him entertained so the humans could stay in bed and sleep all day, so they could get better soon. Then as soon as the big humans got better, the mini human himself got ill, and he has been ill all week. Sooooo... I had to take care of him which was extra difficult because I couldn't even take him out for a walk, and those who have mini humans in the house know how cranky they get when they are ill and how more demanding they become. So I have been inventing all sorts of games to play with him, which I must say have worked, but none the less have left me exhausted.

On top of that I had to deal with Leia hitting puberty, her flirting and the trail of boyfriends queuing behind the door to get to her. Therefore, being the father figure in her life (even though I AM NOT her sire), I have had to tell each and everyone of them that she most certainly is NOT AVAILABLE, and of course I had to scare them all away... and clean up after them so the neighbor wouldn't complain.

Anyway, my dear friends, I have to be off. The mini human is waking up and I have to be by his side. Hope you have a good week, and speak soon

Love Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment